Isobar is one of the world’s most recognised digital experience and transformation agencies. Our growing Auckland office is home to a team of strategists, designers, and technologists, united by a shared passion for creating thoughtful end-to-end connected customer experiences, digital platforms, products, and services that span web, mobile, commerce and connected ecosystems.
We’re looking for an seasoned and passionate business leader to join us as Client Partner – a key leadership role responsible for managing, enabling and overseeing the Client Engagement Team (CET) with the goal to deliver outstanding work and results. The ideal candidate plays a strategic role managing and influencing senior leaders across Isobar, ensuring both agency and client needs are met. They support and mentor a team to drive client growth and team happiness, whilst ensuring decisions are also commercially and strategically sound. The Client Partner works with C-level stakeholders and intimately understands our client’s KPIs and acts as their partner in achieving them.
· Create ambitious and distinctive strategies that result in commercial uplift to Dentsu Aegis Network, our partners and clients.
· The ability to identify and seize opportunities that move the business toward strategic and organisational goals
· Builds relationships with most senior client stakeholders and is escalation point for clients and ultimately responsible for health of client relationships
· Drives robust and ongoing strategic account/growth planning process
· Ensures key clients have roadmaps defined and oversees execution of plans and drives progress with the CET regularly
Act as an inspirational leader across the business who lives and breathes the Isobar values.
· Minimum 7 years' experience working with clients in a digital agency or consultancy
· Proven experience in managing portfolios of $2m +
· C-Suite and senior management experience
· Considerable experience managing and nurturing teams
· Proven track record of business development and client growth
· Experience with and passion for the role technology and design play in user experience, business transformation and innovation including end-to-end experience, digital products and eCommerce
· Strategic understanding of experience design (ED, CX), business and product strategy and technology
· Experienced in commercial management and reporting
· A strong understanding of project management methodology and best practice
· Significant experience as a presenter and facilitator
· Significant experience with design thinking methods and tools
· Experience in Agile environments and customer-centred approaches
· Understanding and experience with technical platforms and ecosystems
· Manages or is capable of leading cross-functional teams
· Strong communicator – within team and with clients
· Strategically focussed and commercially savvy
· Excellent and experienced presenter
· Innovative and creative in approach
· Flexible and pragmatic, but firm
· Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a diverse stakeholder group
· Warm, engaging and relationship-oriented
· Approachable but firm
· Sharp strategic, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
· Ability to context switch
· Strong influencer
If you find yourself nodding along as you read or this opportunity excites you, we urge you to apply.