The five key trends for 2020 are:
1. Augmented Experiences - how technology is enhancing the physical world to create unexpected and joyful experiences
2. Humanising Data - how data sets, algorithms and A.I are becoming ‘humanised’ with emotion and personality
3. Socialised Commerce - how technology is putting people at the centre of how we search, shop and share
4. Digital Kinship - how technology is helping to find and foster meaningful communities for every-body
5. Post-Purpose Activation - how technology is empowering brands to re-discover and activate their purpose for impact
2020 is a landmark year for businesses to grasp the full potential of an Augmented Humanity - download the report here.
21 September 2020
To mark the UN General Assembly International Day of Peace, on the 21 September, Isobar Good Director Kara Prosser shares her perspective on the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and why business should care about them today, more than ever, and how Isobar’s tools can be used to bring about change.