The report examines six key topics from the Salesforce conference to consider when planning your technology stack for 2020:
1. Customer 360 — Creating a single customer ID for those who engage with a brand at multiple touchpoints.
2. Data-driven experiences — Connecting customer touchpoints from inside the Salesforce suite with data sources from external vendors.
3. Innovative store commerce— Transferring seamless commerce innovations from online experiences to the store.
4. Clicks not code — Supporting brands to leverage software and technology to simplify processes that may once have required development time.
5. Strategy and sustainability — Putting measures in place to save our planet and accelerate the empowerment of women.
6. Connected CMS — Publishing content to channels, connecting all brand systems and tailoring every touchpoint for customers.