Isobar is a global digital agency of 6,500 people across 45 markets, united by our vision to transform businesses, brands and people's lives with the creative use of digital.
We deliver experience-led transformation, solving complex business challenges through our digital marketing & communications, ecosystems & commerce, products & services and transformation consulting offering.
In the past two years, Isobar has been awarded over 450 times, including the Digital Craft Grand Prix at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2018, as well as multiple Clio, Webby, and Effie Awards. Research firm Forrester also named Isobar a Leader in Commerce in its Q4 2018 ""Forrester Wave"" report.
We are now looking for a talented UX Designer to join the growing team in our Auckland office.
What will I do?
Our Experience Designers create intuitive, engaging experiences that people love. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want. They work closely with a cross-discipline team to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate digital experiences to a world-class standard.
As a senior member of the creative craft, they are strong leaders who add insight and thought leadership across all engagements.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist strategists to run user interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis.
- Lead the design of large and complex systems of interaction, and interactive experiences using a human-centred approach.
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wireframes, user flows, use cases, user scenarios and user interfaces
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to internal and external stakeholders, building trusting relationships.
- Track and monitor progress on development and quality of the experience
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Act as a senior leader in the business, providing mentorship and guidance to more junior members of your craft. Champion leadership ’s initiatives and help drive the business forward.
What qualities do I need to be successful?
- Communicates clearly and proactively across relevant team members during production to ensure the production of high-quality solutions, on time and on budget.
- Displays an ongoing commitment to improving the collective skills and resources available from the design department. Acts as a thought leader and point of contact for Intermediate and Junior Designers.
- Manages to compete for workload demands to achieve agreed deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work.
- Shows commitment to their craft through the pursuit of high-quality standards and a strong dedication to output world-class solutions using UX & UI best practices.
- Explore new ideas, techniques, and creative solutions without compromising the quality of work.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.