Isobar is a global agency of Dentsu Aegis Network that delivers digital transformation, powered by creativity. We solve complex business challenges through digital marketing, ecosystems and products, driving digital strength and brand loyalty.
Our team of digital pioneers, thinkers, storytellers and engineers define, design and deliver solutions that turn business visions into effective realities. With deep understanding of data and customer experience, we reinvent the last mile across automotive, banking, financial, luxury, and retail verticals.
We strongly believe in ideas without limits.
If you feel confident in this environment, join us!
We are searching for a Client Leader to join the team in Milan.
Day-to-day responsibility understanding the bigger picture of Clients’ needs and able to develop a strategic approach based on business objectives with Prospects.
As part of Dentsu, we do believe in five values: Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible and Collaborative. Our vision is Innovating the Way Brands are Built and we act as a One Company with all the network Brands.
As Client Leader we expect you to show confidence and competence in some key areas:
- Has a thorough understanding of the Client’s business
- Owns key relationships with digital marketing specialists in the Client organization
- Provides day to day project direction
- Ensures whole team know where we are, where we need to go and how we’re going to get there
- Collaborates with strategic, creative and tech teams
- Manages budgets and deadlines respecting high quality of the project and Client’s expectations
- Communicates powerfully and effectively throughout the process
- Previous experience in Digital Creative Agency and eCommerce Agency are welcome
- Has the trust of day-to-day Client team
- Is the Single Point Of Contact for the day-to-day Client team
- Is perceived by senior clients to be making an active contribution to their business
- Collaborates effectively with the whole Agency teams
- Has a full knowledge of Sgency’s offerings, philosophy and vision
- Manages issues at his best avoiding any sort of risk
- Identifies issues they cannot resolve rapidly and effectively
- Provides education and inspiration to Clients on digital topics
- Understands the commercial side of business – both ours and our clients
- Accurately forecasts
- Delivers income against forecast
- Strong academic performance
- Min 6 years client service experience
- Fluency in digital and social platforms
- Experience building strong and trusted client relationships
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, excel, PowerPoint)