Isobar is a global digital agency that delivers experience-led transformations powered by creativity. We have redefined the way consumers experience music through emerging technology with the creation of Aeronaut. We have taken six disparate brands and brought them under one house through the transformation of Zwilling. We have strategized, built and executed the digital reinvention of Enterprise, Alamo + National. And we have connected families to LAIKA’s Missing Link characters through the power of voice. Isobar has a longstanding history of solving complex business problems. We have deep expertise in UX, creative, technology and optimization and are able to take on the toughest problems because of it. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
NOTE: This is a full-time position that can be based remotely anywhere in the U.S. We are open to all U.S. candidates, though Central and Eastern time zones are preferred.
A Functional Lead works across a project team having a variety of roles and responsibilities. Functional Leads must be intelligent analytical problem solvers with strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be self-starters, able to quickly learn and practically apply new knowledge in a fast-paced client driven environment. As a Functional Lead you must have:
- A thorough understanding of requirements gathering processes, tools, and templates
- A comprehensive understanding of functional, regression, and quality assurance testing
- The ability to create functional deliverables, direct/lead others in creating functional deliverables and ensures deliverables are client ready
- Experience in facilitating and driving client requirements workshops
Functional Leads work closely with Project Managers to drive requirement definition, prioritization and project scope. They must be comfortable working with a variety of teams/individuals including User Experience, Creative, Technical, Program Management, and Executive Leadership.
- Helps to determine the approach and methodology that best suits the task requirements and client environment
- Effectively applies methodologies and tools to project delivery
- Serves as the Functional/Domain expert on the project team
- Manages a significant component of work (thread) within an engagement which may involve management of a small internal or client team
- Prepares high quality functional deliverables, including functional specifications, use cases, requirement traceability matrixes and test scripts with minimal supervision that are client ready
- Adept at identifying, quantifying, and managing risk to project delivery
- Mentor junior team members
- Facilitates client working sessions
- Leads team status meetings and informs project manager of issues, risks, decisions etc.
- Reviews final deliverables with client stakeholders
- Organized and structured in written and oral communications with an ability to level the communications appropriately for the target audience (from internal team communications to client presentations)
- Understands leading edge Web application technologies including, but not limited to, Rich Internet Application (RIA) technology, mobile applications, and n-tier architectures
- Experience in one of more of the following solution sets: Corporate Sites, Consumer Sites, B2B Sites, RIA/Web 2.0 Applications, Employee Portals, and Marketing Platforms
- Understands the elements of User Experience and the application and benefits of a User-Centered Design process in the delivery of solutions
- Maintains a leading edge understanding of new and emerging technologies and their potential application at a client
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years professional experience in consulting with at least 3 years experience as a Functional Analyst
- Consulting experience delivering web channel solutions at an enterprise scale
- Understanding of user experience design and Rich Internet Applications
- Experience serving as the functional subject matter expert on projects based on previous experience and/or the ability to quickly learn and become the resident expert
Nice To Have
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
- MBA or Masters Degree in Information Technologies
- CAPM Certification