The purpose of this role is to execute the defined talent acquisition strategy and process to hire the very best talent into the organisation. This role partners closely with others on the talent acquisition team, HR, and business colleagues to attract, engage, and select qualified candidates in line with agreed upon talent plans and timelines.
This role may be focused on external talent mapping and benchmarking, diversity & inclusion, external sourcing, interviewing, candidate management and negotiation, and employment branding.
• Develops and maintains a strong candidate pipeline for core roles within assigned business unit, and ability to help in other areas as needed
• Leverages multiple recruiting sources and techniques to identify and engage a diverse pool of active and passive candidates, including LinkedIn, search engines, niche job boards, social media, user groups, and blogs
• Manages 12-15 requisitions at a given time with potential to take on more as business needs dictate
• Reviews candidate profiles, screens resumes, and updates candidate status in our applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Conducts a thorough prescreenof all prospects prior to presenting to hiring manager for consideration
• Coordinates closely with hiring teams and Recruiting Coordinators to shepherd candidates through the process
• Extends offers to candidates, coordinating closely with career advocates and hiring managers