YOUR NEW JOB IN BRIEF
As a Martech Specialist, you will be implementing marketing automation programmes and campaigns for our highly interesting and diverse clients. You will help design, scope and specify martech projects, as well as implementing them in our clients martech platform.
At Isobar, we strive to set new standards for customer relations based on insight and the intelligent deployment of technology. As a Martech Specialist, you will play an important role in terms of working with data insights and pushing the limits of technology.
You will be a part of our well-established martech team with dedicated and affable Martech Specialists and Architects.
We have great ambitions for the future, we are passionate, and we understand the value of a working day that is not only demanding, but fun as well.
FEEL THE SPIRIT – AND BE PART OF IT
We are a great lot of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and while Isobar surely means something different to everyone, it is indeed quite unique. We make room for you to be yourself and room to become even more. And so you will be an important part of our culture and a spirit that we always take good care of. In fact taking care of each other, our clients and the world we live in is very important to us. If you want to join us and dedicate yourself to your nearest colleagues, the teams you will be part of, the projects you will work on and the clients you will work for, we will treat you with …
- A great workplace in the middle of the city
- The chance to think beyond any boundary - in your daily life as well as your career
- A fun, diverse work day with lots of challenges
- The smartes and sweetest colleagues in the industry
- Denmark's best kitchen with excellent breakfast and lunch - every day
- Friday bar, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and even
We expect you to have experience with one or more martech platforms, preferably Salesforce or Adobe Experience Cloud.
We also expect you to match the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate diploma in computer science or similar
- Show initiative and commitment to your continuous improvement as well as our shared working methods
- Understanding data structures and modelling, preferably including experience of SQL
- Work efficiently both independently and as a member of a team
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- English fluent (written and spoken)
- Preferred candidates will speak a Scandinavian language fluently (written and spoken)
ISOBAR - NEAR YOU AND FAR REACHING
Isobar combines being close to you with a worldwide presence. We are more than 225 colleagues here in Copenhagen joined in the the global Isobar with 6,500 people. Several years in a row, Isobar has been named one of the most innovative and visionary digital agencies in the world - "a Global Leader". Furthermore we are part of Dentsu - one of the world's largest agency networks – giving us even more leverage and resources to tap into. But size is not all. In Isobar it is our mission to transform both businesses and people's lives through the creative use of digital. More than anything else it requires skills, passion and cooperation to be able to do that.
Isobar was formerly Magnetix Linked by Isobar.
Mylmage has named us best digital agency for the past six years.