YOUR NEW JOB IN BRIEF
As a Solution Architect you will be the key figure in developing of our customers martech solutions. Communication, data and technology come together, and ideas and concepts are translated into concrete communication influences that support the business needs of our clients.
You will be responsible designing and building for technical architecture, data models and integrations for the martech platforms and marketing automation programmes we develop with our clients.
You will participate in preparing of solution proposals and determining the scope of our martech deliveries, as well as being an integral part in the deliveries - all in close cooperation with your department head and the customer team you become part of, with account directors, project managers,and other talented creative and technical colleagues.
We have great ambitions for the future, we are passionate, and we understand the value of a working day that is not only demanding, but fun too. You will be part of a team of dedicated specialists and help us grow martech as a cornerstone of Isobars offering.
FEEL THE SPIRIT – AND BE PART OF IT
We are a great lot of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and while Isobar surely means something different to everyone, it is indeed quite unique. We make room for you to be yourself and room to become even more. And so you will be an important part of our culture and a spirit that we always take good care of. In fact taking care of each other, our clients and the world we live in is very important to us. If you want to join us and dedicate yourself to your nearest colleagues, the teams you will be part of, the projects you will work on and the clients you will work for, we will treat you with …
- A great workplace in the middle of the city
- The chance to think beyond any boundary - in your daily life as well as your career
- A fun, diverse work day with lots of challenges
- The smartes and sweetest colleagues in the industry
- Denmark's best kitchen with excellent breakfast and lunch - every day
- Friday bar, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events
You have probably been in a similar relevant position and have several years of experience in the architecture and implementation of major martech solutions.
We also expect you to match the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or similar
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex technical solutions in an easy-to-understand way.
- Good business insights
- Work efficiently both independently and as a member of a team
- Show initiative and commit to the continuous improvement of our working methods
- Possess extensive knowledge and an in-depth understanding of:
- One or more martech platforms (Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle)
- Integration methods and technologies
- System design and architecture
- Complex data structures and SQL
- Good practices and standards for marketing automation
- English fluent (written and spoken)
- Preferred candidates will speak a Scandinavian language fluently (written and spoken)
ISOBAR - NEAR YOU AND FAR REACHING
Isobar combines being close to you with a worldwide presence. We are more than 225 colleagues here in Copenhagen joined in the the global Isobar with 6,500 people. Several years in a row, Isobar has been named one of the most innovative and visionary digital agencies in the world - "a Global Leader". Furthermore we are part of Dentsu - one of the world's largest agency networks – giving us even more leverage and resources to tap into. But size is not all. In Isobar it is our mission to transform both businesses and people's lives through the creative use of digital. More than anything else it requires skills, passion and cooperation to be able to do that.
Isobar was formerly Magnetix Linked by Isobar.
Mylmage has named us best digital agency for the past six years.