Isobar Commerce is the leading e-commerce solutions provider in East Asia, working with medium to large international companies that need expert advice and professional solutions to benefit from a quickly growing e-commerce market in China, APAC and East Asia. We are a Magento Enterprise Partner, Hybris Silver Partner & Salesforce Commerce Cloud Strategic Solution Partner and with more 250 International professionals one of the leading e-commerce providers in the Asia Pacific region.
Through an efficient project management process and with a strong expertise of successful deployments we are able to deliver valuable and future-proof solutions that our clients can rely on.
We see our employees / colleagues and their creativity and expertise as our main and most important asset in our knowledge driven industry. Therefore we aim to keep our hierarchies low and give everyone within our company the chance to step up quickly. Through training, certification and continuous education we strive to be the most professional and most reliable e-commerce solutions provider in East Asia at all times.
- Practice Management
- Follow up on-going engagement at a strategic aspect, and at the project level (follow up of best practices, ensure timely internal & external reporting).
- Provides senior level resolution to client issues.
- Provide leadership to the Hong Kong practice (Project & Program Manager follow up, Resource allocation, and follow up on Administrative tasks).
- Development & setup of best practices within the region.
- Ensure local objectives are aligned with company strategic goals.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Able to travel overseas when required.
- Business Development
- Actively involved during the sales cycle (pitch, follow up), under the monitoring of our management team.
- Take a lead role in monitoring the identification and development of strategic accounts.
- Reinforces team approach throughout practice both on client projects and internal initiatives.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Ensures regular team and practice events take place away from the office.
- At least 5 years of Project Management (inclusive of at least 2 years in web project management) and 3 years of team Management or similar position
- Excellent organizational skills with a particular focus upon managing details
- A good team player with outstanding listening and communication skills—both written and oral (English)
- Independent & Process oriented
- Sales or Presales experience is a plus
- Experience with e-commerce (Magento, Demandware or Hybris) is a strong asset.