Lead – Salesforce Commerce Cloud
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware, you will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas, implement Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware extensions, design and create product catalog hierarchy and integrate with content management systems and search engines, unlocking the business value of Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware. You will independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution and will lead the technical team of Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware developers.
You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
• Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware.
• Lead the development team of Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware developers
• Design and Develop awesome features such as faceted navigation, customer account, shopping cart, product search, order management, promotions, social ecommerce etc.
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to e-commerce and Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware implementation.
• Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions and articulate business need in terms of DW Business Manager Configuration.
• Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
• Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards Provide guidance, troubleshoot and answer questions related to DW template development.
• Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
• Lead the development of reference and resource materials for this competency.
• Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware platform, MVC Pattern, Eclipse and ANT.
• Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases.
• Deep understanding of the deployment considerations specific to SaaS based cloud server.
• Understanding of all Administrative options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager.
• Knowledge of the concepts of price and inventory, and had worked with external vendors to set up feeds and processes for these on projects.
• Experience in design and development of third party (backend) integration.
• Individual should be able to work on at least 2 third party backend integrations like Address/shipping/tax validation, Payment authorization, CRM, OMS without help.
• Expert of SiteGenesis DOM structure, jQuery event handling and frontend third party integrations.
• Demonstrated consistent excellence in applying this competency across multiple projects and/or organizations.
• Business Knowledge: Domain experience would be a plus
• Personal Attributes:
• Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
• DOM structure
• Page rendering
• HTML5, CSS3
• How web/www/http works? (Already saw this missing in some cases, one should know this if going to create solution design).
• Overall experience of 6 to 8 years with 2-3 years of ecommerce experience working with one or more commerce packages.
• 3+ Years of experience on any of these E-commerce technologies such as Commerce Cloud Demandware (Salesforce commerce cloud)/Magento/ Hybris/ATG.
• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline – mandatory
• MCA or other Master’s degree and any other technical qualifications – beneficial
Location/ travel required
• Base: Pune
• Travel to other Isobar Commerce sites and client sites in UK and internationally should be expected