Head of Solutions
The purpose of this role is to own the design and architecture of the deliverables across technology platforms in Pune centre. This person would be responsible to demonstrate the solutions capability of the centre and will also be managing the team of technical and solution architects. This is a key role in terms of scaling up the solutions capability in various technologies to external and internal stakeholders and ensuring implementation of solution in delivery cycle.
• Responsible for end to end technology solutions from discovery to implementation phase for all the projects in Pune centre
• Ensure best practices of solution design and architecture are being followed
• Mentor the team of Solution Architects, Technical Architects and Business Analysts to achieve their goals and objectives.
• Ensure that the Solution Architects, Technical Architects and Business Analysts are utilised in an optimal way and keep a close eye on their utilisations.
• Support the clients in developing their strategic roadmap to identify opportunities for improved business performance and to extract maximum value from investments.
• Pre-sales work: Work closely with solutions head in London office and sales to help prepare the technical proposal, estimates, plan, etc.
• Ensure client technical design requirements are appropriately documented, and prioritized in conjunction with the business across projects.
• Participate in discovery workshops with client and explore their technical landscape, when required.
• Participate in steering meeting to review the progress and help preparing the technical roadmap.
• Help Create interface designs and high level solution designs based on the outcomes of discovery workshops.
• Provide training on best practices of design and architecture.
Skills & Experience
• A minimum of 15 years IT experience with minimum 4 years as Solution Architect and minimum 3 years of team management experience
• Broad knowledge in digital space with exposure to content management systems, marketing systems, CRM & commerce
• Experience of conducting discovery phases and client workshops to explore technical and solution requirements.
• Experience with managing technical software projects with good understanding of the business processes.
• Candidate shall have experience in working in Agile environment.
• Thorough understanding of software engineering practices and methodologies.
• Deep knowledge of any two of the following platforms
o Salesforce Commerce Cloud
o Salesforce Marketing Cloud
o Salesforce CRM
o Adobe Experience Manager
• Modern Databases
• Candidates with consulting skills and experience will be preferred
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Should have experience in Team management skills, team accountability and reporting, customer facing skills and consulting skills.
• Should have anchored workshops, requirements driving, and reviewing statements of work
• Should be a graduate