Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our experts are known to give the best experience to our clients.
Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace?
Fast-paced environment? Career path?
Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace?
Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
We are looking for a Support Technician L2 to join our team in Neuchalel.
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding /desktop support, printers, PDAs, BlackBerrys, and LAN cable drops
- Hands on role where expected to provide 1st line IT support services to the business community ensuring that all requirements are met within agreed service targets
- To provide infrastructure administration functions
- Providing on-site cover as part of a shift arrangement
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues; reimaging computers/hard drives Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
- Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
- Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Customer ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
- Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems (Workstations & Printers) to ensure longevity.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software
- A first significant experience in support L1 and L2
- Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone etc.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications i.e. Office
- Administration experience of MS Active Directory users & groups, policies and management concepts
- Fluent in French ang English
- ITIL certified
What you’ll get from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Awesome work environment;
- Be part of our global network brand.