Isobar Switzerland is looking for a ServiceNow expert that will take the role of ServiceNow Specialist within the company. The successful candidate will be responsible, among other duties, to:
- support ServiceNow offering and presales activities;
- introduce and demonstrate to existing and prospective customers new or additional capabilities;
- participate in ServiceNow implementation projects as technical consultant/implementation specialist;
- manage roll-out of new ServiceNow modules, features and functionality;
- perform ServiceNow upgrades when needed;
- support ServiceNow initiatives within the company and work in close collaboration with ServiceNow Architect;
- build prototypes and share ServiceNow knowledge across teams;
- participate to ServiceNow user groups and actively follow ServiceNow state-of-the-art developments and best practices.
The position is primarily based in Geneva, but special arrangements can be discussed if the candidate is able to frequently travel to Geneva offices.
The candidate might be required to work at customer premises during project assignments.
Technical, Functional and Soft skills:
- 3 years of experience in IT domain, preferably in solutions consulting, systems integration and/or implementation;
- At least 2 years of experience implementing ServiceNow solutions;
- Direct experience with ServiceNow standard configuration and/or ServiceNow application development projects;
- Ability to gather and document business requirements and translate them in technical designs that maximise ServiceNow standard functionalities;
- Experience in configuring/customizing ServiceNow applications and integrating them with other platforms;
- Ability to document test cases and perform System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and willingness to show-case ServiceNow solutions to customers and at specialized events as needed;
- Awareness of ServiceNow best practices across all stages of solution implementation.
- Required working proficiency in English;
- Additional French knowledge is preferred
- University degree in Computer Science, IT Business Administration or related field;
- Up to date with latest ServiceNow development and releases;
- ServiceNow certified