Isobar Switzerland is looking for a senior ServiceNow expert that will take the role of ServiceNow Architect within the company. The successful candidate will be responsible, among other duties, to:
- drive ServiceNow offering and presales activities;
- develop a ServiceNow team of experts and consultants, through scouting of new profiles and training of existing resources;
- engage with existing and new customers to demonstrate new or additional capabilities;
- lead ServiceNow implementation projects and, if required, be assigned as senior technical consultant/SME to a project team;
- be the reference inside the company for all ServiceNow initiatives and take decisions on ServiceNow solution architectures;
- promote Isobar expertise on ServiceNow at sector events as speaker and Isobar ServiceNow representative;
- participate to ServiceNow user groups and actively follow ServiceNow state-of-the-art developments and best practices.
The position is primarily based in Geneva, but special arrangements can be discussed if the candidate is able to frequently travel to Geneva offices.
Technical, Functional and Soft skills:
- 15+ years of experience in IT domain, preferably in solutions consulting, systems integration and/or implementation;
- At least 7 years of experience implementing ServiceNow solutions;
- Expertise in leading teams and mentoring junior and senior ServiceNow profiles;
- Direct experience in estimating workload linked to ServiceNow standard configuration and ServiceNow application development projects;
- Ability to translate business requirements into optimal, fit-for-purpose solution architecture and technical requirements;
- Confirmed experience in documenting requirements, solution and architecture designs;
- Ability to conduct or lead System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and willingness to show-case ServiceNow solutions to customers and at specialized events;
- Deep knowledge of both functional and technical platform capabilities and awareness of ServiceNow integration within the technology landscape;
- Awareness and application of ServiceNow best practices across all stages of solution implementation.
- Required working proficiency in English;
- Additional French knowledge is preferred.
- University degree in Computer Science, IT Business Administration or related field;
- Up to date with latest ServiceNow development and releases;
- Active participant in the ServiceNow community;
- ServiceNow certified:
- At a minimum Certified System Administrator
- At a minimum two specializations as Certified Implementation Specialist
- Certified Application Developer a plus
- Aware of project management methodologies and application development approaches;
- Knowledge of IT processes and service terminology.