Digital is the is the key driver of today’s world. Our digital addicts drive business transformations in our core industries such as pharmaceuticals, luxury, media, retail and banking. Are you excited about the ultra- connected enterprise? Cloud Architecture? Digital Marketing? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in Switzerland? Then you’ll be right at home, working with our diverse teams which help our clients through this change.
How would you like to help shaping the future of our digital agency in Zurich?
The Isobar Development Team is looking to hire a top performing individual to drive exciting web development projects.
You will report to analytics within central operations and transformative business Operations. This team is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a broad portfolio of tools, analytics dashboards, metrics and KPIs, benchmarking data and ad hoc reporting to support various analytics requirements of the Global Development organization (Data Management, Statistical Programming, Management, Writing, Monitoring, Forecasting and Resource Management etc.).
An exciting position has arisen for you to work in close collaboration with our technical lead to implement a number of technical projects, initially focusing on delivery of a web- based applications, tracking/ commenting/ bug reporting, but then moving on to other parts of our projects such as web mashup API integration, a new internal crowdsourcing platform and other innovative projects. You should have a proven and documented (eg. Git) track record in developing complex web- based solutions.
That's waiting for you
- Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- UI technologies (React, Vue, Polymer, React native)
- API development (SOAP, RESTFul, GraphQL, Falcor)
- Security (JWT, LDAP, SAML, SSL, cryptography)
- OOP (Java, Python, R...)
- FP (Haskell, Scala, F#...)
- Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Storm etc...)
- Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle etc...)
- noSQL store (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Caching technologies (memcached, redis, Hazelcast)
- Devops knowledge (AWS services, OpenShift, Ansible, )
- Serverless Technologies (Lambda, serverless framework, AWS API Gateway etc...)
It would therefore be highly advantageous for you to also possess some or all of the following skills:
- ML algorithms (Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, Decision Tree, kNN, K-Means, Random Forest, Naive Bayes etc...)
- ML/DL applied knowledge (Tensorflow, sklearn, Pytorch, Stan, Caffe2, Spacy, CNTK...)
What we expect
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in programming and web development
- Previous experiences from the pharmaceutical sector is a big plus
- Communication skills in English, problem-solving skills and customer service oriented
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities
- Interesting international clients with possibilities to travel
- Competitive salary package
- Office Yoga Wednesday morning
- Office dogs allowed, to be discussed with your Manager
- Half private accident insurance coverage
- Referral bonus of 1500 CHF
- Corporate team events across locations
- Daily free coffee and fresh fruits on Monday mornings
- Internal and external training opportunities whenever needed and wanted
- Attractive pension fund options depending on level of hiring