Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our experts are known to give the best experience to our clients. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Fast-paced environment? Career path? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
In order to reinforce our development team of digital addicts in Geneva (Switzerland), we are looking for a talented Front-end Developer who could be able to approach multiple projects.
This person will contribute to innovative user interface designs and contribute to modern front end web development within the Development Digital, Reporting & Funds team. Through her experience and maturity in UX design and front-end technologies, she will be an important element to the success of the different projects.
- Setting up visual wireframes with Sketch and Photoshop
- Creation of templates, components, and reusable web libraries
- Set a standard for interactivity and front-end development
- Application of best practices and standards UX / Web Development
- Cross-browser and cross-device tests
- Improvements and general UI recommendations to bring the CMS platform
- Analyze and estimate the UX / front-end business requirements
- Participate in UX meetings and motivate/guide design choices
- Efficient communication on estimates and deliverables to implement
- Collaborate with CMS developers/back-end services
- Ensure the feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Strong experience and maturity in the design and user experience of responsive web user interfaces
- Advanced Sketch and Photoshop user
- Advanced knowledge of a state management application framework such as Mobx or Redux
- Knowledge of front-end automation tools standards such as NodeJS npm and build tools Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, Neutrino
- Knowledge of development IDEs: Atom, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Work experience / integration with Java, C #, ASP.Net and / or Sitecore CMS technologies: a +
What you’ll get from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Awesome work environment;
- Be part of our global network brand.