Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
- Definition a in most stages of the SDLC from start to finish
- Translate specifications and liaise with developers
- Assist in the running of testing (UAT Integration)
- Bachelor or Masters or higher equivalent training
- Strong knowledge of client and stakeholder contact$2-3 years’ experience developing SalesForce APEX / Visualforce is a plus
- UML knowledge and SCRUM certification is a plus
- Ability to draw up test plans
- Knowledge of CRM solutions especially SFDC
- Assist in project rollout and support
- Fluent German
- English is a plus
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Awesome work environment;
- Be part of our global network brand.