Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
The SA is responsible for leading the design and delivery of solutions and technologies to meet client business goals and technical requirements.
A successful SA has strong development experience and enjoys developing technical solutions and working directly with clients to meet their business needs. An ideal candidate has a software background, works independently, thrives in an entrepreneurial atmosphere, communicates tactfully, and is able to effectively design, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their e-communication initiatives
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns a client's business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives
- Experience with product positioning leveraging feature to benefit analysis
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies
- Excellent strategic & technical thinking
- Ability to consultatively engage with customers and to quickly make complex decisions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience leading customer-facing discussions
- Understanding of Network Protocols and Services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Experience with web-based On-Demand software solutions
- Familiarity with multi-tier, high availability application server environments
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- An understanding of Server Side Scripting techniques and applications
- An understanding of RDBMS and PL/SQL
- An understanding leveraging WebServices - SOAP and REST APIs
- An understanding of object-oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP is preferred
- Fluent German
- English is a plus
• Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
• Awesome work environment;
• Be part of our global network brand.