Isobar Switzerland believes in ideas without limits.
We are an international digital consulting company that helps brands and businesses embrace the full potential of digital through the unique combination of strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Our teams develop and implement IT solutions like Salesforce, marketing automation, e-commerce solutions, digital tracking and analytics solutions. We, at some stage, also deliver IT service management and IT project management for multinational companies. We are working for iconic brands from various industries like FMCG, retail & business, goods, banking, insurance finance, pharma and telco. We also serve middle size and start-up companies and help them grow throughout the precisely planned and developed strategy of digitalisation.
We work with various technologies. We are not “doers” we are not doing what customer thinks he wants, we deliver whatever the best for the customer now and in the near future. Our developers and their experience are the most important part of all local but also international projects.
We are headquartered in Switzerland with offices in the Czech Republic, Portugal, and Germany. To support our growth, we have established a new digital Center of Excellence in Prague and Brno in 2017 with around 70 IT specialists to date.
Our strategic partnerships with major international software companies is a result of the quality of work we provide to our clients, enabling Isobar to keep ahead of technology trends and provide continuous training to our experts.
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform or another Marketing automation platform
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing (digital trends, email domains, IP warm-up, personalization, behavioural segmentation)
- Solid background in analysing and designing multichannel customer journeys
- Customer-facing role, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking approach
- Experience with writing functional documentation
- Experience with leading training sessions and live demos
What will you do:
- Resolve basic platform issues
- Proposing and designing solutions for customer journeys and automation of process
- Analyse, review business and technical requirements to be implemented in marketing cloud
- Advise on strategies for multichannel activities including personalization / dynamic content, advanced segmentation, 360 customer journey
- Able to execute and optimize SMS and email marketing campaigns
- Running demo sessions for the new clients / onsite workshops / trainings for the clients
We offer you:
- Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Dynamic environment where you will never happen to fell into a routine work
- Possibility to grow with every new project
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
We offer even more:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Ticket benefits, Multisport card and more are coming
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.