For our Digital team in Prague and in Brno, we are looking for Salesforce Developer to build customized solutions for our clients on top of the Salesforce platform.
We expect you to have a good experience in object-oriented software development, including, but not limited to Salesforce technologies, such as Visualforce and APEX. You should be a great team player, able to work within an international team with a positive attitude.
- Developing customized solutions on the Salesforce platform, integrations with 3rd party platforms and other custom applications for our clients
- Preparing automated tests
- Transforming technical requirements into reality
- Assisting in testing
- Liaising with clients, consultants and other team members
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform, APEX and VisualForce
- Hands-on experience with Lightning components
- You should know SOA / REST API
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku or MS Dynamics is taken as an advantage
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and agile development
We offer you:
- Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow with every new project
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- A friendly international team of creative minds
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Ticket benefits, Multisport card and more are coming
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and vine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.