We are looking to add to our team in Geneva a O365 Administrator, do you think you have what it takes?
- Coordinate external partner activities related to sprint planning for the development of business applications to achieve project milestones efficiently and effectively.
- Propose optimal developments and customization for the SharePoint applications portfolio (working out-of-the-box as much as possible)
- Provide rigorous management; coordinating changing priorities to ensure project milestones are met including developer time tracking on each element of the project.
- Coordinate the deployment of new developments into the production environment and fix/document any first level bugs.
- Validate all configurations and conduct extensive testing to validate the functionality of each business application
- Ensure complete documentation on developments and customization for the SharePoint applications portfolio
- Work with 3rd Party API’s to ensure seamless system integration
- Maintain the AAD/AD groups and objects for coherent access rights according to department and employee status.
- Manage the development of Azure AD Enterprise Applications
- Assist with document migration (managing changes to the metadata) to the new platform
- Experience with Azure AD Admin and Azure database
- O365 Admin
- Sharepoint Admin and development
- strong knowledge with Powershell scripting
- Very good knoweldge of APIs and system intergaration
- Experience with Power BI would be a plus
Get in touch and learn more about this role and how we can help you achieve your career goals and help you continue your personal progression