IntroductionDo you enjoy increasing business agility, productivity, decision-making and compliance to changing standards by renovating and digitizing internal processes? Your analytical prowess and methodical mindset alongside our team of leading process improvement wizards, user experience specialists, visual designers and technologists will bring success to businesses. Help lead the way in digital change with modern user-driven processes and solutions.
- Over 5+ experience in architecting and developing end-to-end AWS Cloud Infrastructure Management, Monitoring, Alerting, Self-Healing components that span multiple geographies
- .net architect with Azure and AWS advance know how.
- Serveless architecture
- Experience with AWS networking services - VPC, flow data, security groups, ELB
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Working knowledge in CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex terms and configurations to less-technical audiences
Over 5+ experience in AWS Cloud Infrastructure development
- Ability to adapt to the client’s changing needs
- Good Communication
- Team Player
- Stress tolerance
- Strong problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Develop a creative solution
- Assess, understand and describe (using diagrams and documentation) the as-is solution architecture of the systems in scope for the business processes
- Assess and describe the current issues in the solution architecture
- Assess and understand the process and business requirements as documented by the business process analyst on the project team
- Design and describe the to-be solution architecture for the whole platform in logical building blocksenabling piece-by-piece replacement over the course of the programme.
- Create a roadmap for the implementation of the to-be solution architecture.
- Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solution architecture.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work in a package that is ready for submitting an RFP on the implementation.
- Work closely with the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
- Estimating the effort of work required to develop the individual building blocks (man-days)