We are a global agency that delivers digital transformation, powered by creativity. We solve complex business challenges through digital marketing, ecosystems, and products, driving digital strength and brand loyalty. Headquartered in Geneva with a branch office in Zurich, isobar’s team of 450 consultants combine their specialized skills, international culture, and cross-industry experience to deliver integrated solutions.
Intern Solution & Strategy
Isobar Switzerland is seeking an intern for our Solution & Strategy practice based in Geneva. Our Team is responsible for presales activities by proposing high value-added solutions to our clients and is also responsible for carrying the global Isobar transformation consulting offering.
You will participate in the presentation and positioning of isobar services to our prospects and customers (all sizes, all type of industries). You will support in preparing presentations and proofs-of-concept to senior and C-level stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a very strong affinity for Digital Technology and Trends.
We expect our Solution & Strategy intern to be Customer centric with the capacity to rapidly immerse him/herself in the needs of our clients. Strong business acumen is a must.
The Solution & Strategy intern has to be creative (and propose credible solutions), yet has to be analytical and structured to build comprehensive offers.
- Support in preparing presentations and offers or any other pre-sales support
- Support in providing responses to RFP/RFI
- Gather and document the prospect's high-level requirements
- Definition and collection of business requirements and environment
- Assist in delivering proof-of-concept
- Assist in aligning internal stakeholders to deliver the presales documents
- Lead internal opportunities for process improvement
- You have at least 3 years of academical background
- You have strong presentation and written communication skills
- You are a creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success- and results-oriented
- You have a good understanding of CRM, E-Commerce and Digital Marketing related journeys and processes
- You are proficient in English (oral and written)
- Passion for digital and technology
- Strong storytelling and commercial mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills