- Experience with implementing Enterprise Application Integration solutions, strong knowledge of EAI / OpenAPI / SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Experienced in REST/SOAP design & development, messaging (JMS, Kafka ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ), microservices, J2EE, using Integration Design Patterns, building integration projects using any integration tool
- Experience with MuleSoft, Apigee, Wso2, Tibco BusinessWorks, JitterBit, Zapier, Informatica Cloud Data Integration, Oracle Integration Cloud Services or any other integration solution is a big plus
We offer you:
- Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fell into a routine work
- Possibility to grow with every new project
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- A friendly international team of creative minds
More than that we offer you very nice benefits:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno located in the city centres with great accessibility!
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use.
- A cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Ticket benefits, Multisport card and more are coming.
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours and home-office.
- Regular company events – regular breakfasts, team building events in CZ and abroad.
The position is open to Prague or to Brno.