Isobar Switzerland in CZ believes in ideas without limits!
We are an international digital consulting company that helps brands and businesses embrace the full potential of digital through the unique combination of strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Our teams develop and implement IT solutions like Salesforce, marketing automation, e-commerce solutions, digital tracking and analytics solutions. We, in some stage, also deliver IT service management and IT project management for multinational companies. We are working for iconic brands from various industries like FMCG, retail & business, goods, banking, insurance finance, pharma and telco. We also serve middle size and start-up companies and help them grow throughout the precisely planned and developed strategy of digitalisation.
We are headquartered in Switzerland with offices in the Czech Republic, Portugal, and Germany. To support our growth, we have established a new digital Center of Excellence in Prague and Brno in 2017 with around 70 IT specialists to date.
Our strategic partnerships with major international software companies are a result of the quality of work we provide to our clients, enabling Isobar to keep ahead of technology trends and provide continuous training to our experts.
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced and creative Front-end developer to join our CRM team in Prague or Brno.
What we expect:
- at least two years of development experience
- hands-on experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS and CSS3
- have experience and be passionate about UX design
- eager to learn new cloud technologies such as Salesforce
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus, but not essential as we provide training
- Basic database experience such as SQL
- Working well both individually and within a team, liaising with clients when needed
We offer you:
- Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into routine work
- Possibility to grow with every new project
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
We obviously offer what others do too:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- The cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Ticket benefits, Multisport card and more to come
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.
- Relocation support for candidates outside of the Czech Republic