Always on time? A planner by nature? If you have a head for timelines and budgets and can orchestrate multiple tasks without losing the big picture, you’ll feel at home in this role. You’ll have a knack for listening and be a strong leader with the relevant certifications. Funnily enough, there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’ so you’ll need to nurture collaboration between diverse teams and individuals. If you are passionate about leading the delivery of digital transformation solutions, then you are the person we are looking for.
To join our team of “Engagement Managers”, we are looking for bright talents capable of ensuring that relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring.
The selected candidate will be tasked with two missions:
- Ensure a strong relationship with the client, full customer’s expectations understanding and business growth within the account;
- Ensure high quality deliveries and optimized operational effectiveness.
If you believe you have what it takes to convince the most demanding executives that blue-infinity can help transform their business, then you might be the candidate we’re looking for!
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a very strong affinity for Digital Technology and Trends;
- We expect our Engagement Managers to be Customer centric with the capacity to rapidly immerse him/herself in the needs of our clients. Strong business acumen is a must;
- The Engagement Manager has to be a strong project/program manager, capable of delivering against the client expected requirements and quality;
- We expect the Engagement Manager to be managing stressful situations, with demanding clients and multi-location, multi-division teams;
- The Engagement Manager has to be creative (and propose credible solutions), yet has to be analytical and structured to ensure effective deliveries;
- While we do not expect our Engagement Managers to have a deep understanding of our technology offering, we expect him/her to be able to understand the general concepts and apply those in the context of the client’s industry;
- Our ideal Engagement Manager is a presentation guru, he/she masters PowerPoint and Word but is also able to stand up in front of demanding leaders and present in a convincing way.
- Bachelor in IT, IS, Digital or Business is a must;
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in the Digital Industry;
- Experience in Client/Account management Role preferred;
- Experience in a leading consulting agency preferred;
- Experience as end client preferred;
- Experience in an international environment is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is expected;
- Advance Knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft, Adobe Technologies is a plus;
- English fluent (written and spoken);
- French fluent (written and spoken).
What you’ll get from us?
- A dynamic & flexible environment;
- A challenging role with the possibility of internationally based clients and travel to some cool locations;
- Company and Practice wide events three - four times per year;
- Training on different areas, and potential for certification in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft and PMP;
- A very competitive salary offer.