E-commerce project manager - 4303
Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
• Manage huge multimarket E-commerce project using Agile development principles.
• Create project timelines, and define milestones and deliverables.
• Manage resources work to ensure the project schedule is respected.
• Perform business and requirement analysis in order to prepare the specification document.
• Conduct status meetings with clients and project teams.
• Perform risk analysis and identify issues during the project progress.
• Manage all project tasks and communication with the project team.
• Prepare and animate project meetings and Steering Committee
• Be able to work to manage multiple projects.
• Provide functional direction to programmers and analysts on assigned work.
• Travel to meet and interact with local market stakeholders
• Ability to manage and maintain client relationships
• Deliver projects in respect of budget and timeline
• Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in managing complex multimarket and multibrand projects.
• Strong knowledge of E-commerce business requirement.
• Lead projects in an Agile development environment.
• Be able to interact with creative team members and development engineers.
• Experience putting together and / or organizing project plans with risks (business/resource management/priorities etc)
• Experience and capacity to interact directly with executive level customers on project strategy and explain how technical projects work.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Technical background in web technologies a real plus.
• Experience in IT service company
• Scrum master certification
• Other project management certification highly appreciated (Prince2, PMP)
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud plateform a plus.
• Fluent in english
What can you expect from us:
• Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
• Awesome work environment;
• Be part of our global network brand.