Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our experts are known to give the best experience to our clients. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Fast-paced environment? Career path? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
• Strong ability to capture and understand client problems and requirement.
• Transform clients requirement into clear and readable business process diagram and deliver solutions to complex business needs
• Proficient writing user stories, use cases, and conducting requirements workshops.
• Build and write functional and technical specifications document that will be the reference to the development team to implement the solution.
• Strong Analytical skill set, enjoys working with technology and business partners to define process and requirements.
• Understand the challenge to improve the customer journey in an E-commerce strategy.
• Client focus and service oriented
• Commitment to learning new things
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of E-commerce industry and its best practices.
• At least 3 year experience in similar position
• Minimum 2 years of experience in client consulting role ideally in an IT service company.
• Experience in working with offshore/nearshore teams
• Knowledge of Salesforce clouds very appreciated.
• Fluent French and English
• Open to travel locally and internationally.
What can you expect from us:
• Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
• Awesome work environment;
• Be part of our global network brand.
e-Commerce Business Analyst- 4271