Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
As a SysOps\DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for keeping production systems up and running, solving complex IT problems and shape the architecture of various IT systems and platforms.
In order to strengthen our leadership on client’s projects, we are looking to reinforce our Cloud Solutions team with a System Engineer that will be based in Geneva
We are looking for someone able to:
- Monitor the health of production systems and platforms. Proactive alerting and coordination with involved teams for resolution;
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for IT operation issues as well as assistance in resolution;
- Provide SysOps and DevOps expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve application/product/platform/system quality;
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring and self-healing platforms;
- Continuous improvement following company’s internal education program;
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering: AWS, Azure, CloudStack, OpenStack;
- Experienced with server operating systems, Linux and/or Windows;
- Good understanding of networking, database, storage and virtualization systems and technologies;
- Ability to use scripting languages and frameworks: such as Python, Powershell, Bash;
- Knowledgeable of at least one Configuration Management and/or Infrastructure as a Code software: Saltstack, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- Proficient with the Atlassian Stack and git;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus;
- Methodological, flexible, fast learner, autonomous, team player.
Start date: Asap
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Awesome work environment;
- Be part of our global network brand.
Key skills: AWS, Terraform, Saltstack, Ansible, CloudStack, Linux Server, Windows Server, Python, PowerShell, Bash, Elasticsearch, Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, Git, Azure