Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our experts are known to give the best experience to our clients. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Fast-paced environment? Career path? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
We are looking for Consultant PeopleSoft to join our team in Geneva.Responsibilities
- Technical development;
- Technical inquiries resolving;
- Technical diagnosis and problem tracking;
- Participate in process improvements;
- Design and customize across PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2 modules;
- Fluid UI development;
- PUM/DPK upgrades;
- PeopleTools upgrades;
- Event Mapping Framework;
- Page Field Configurator.
- At least 3 years experience within a similar position;
- Application Designer development;
- PS Architecture (WebServer / AppServer / DB performance troubleshooting);
- Integration Broker setup & troubleshooting;
- PeopleSoft EMF (Event Manager Framework);
- Interface conversion (Flat file to web app/XML);
- English written & oral fluency, good communication & organization.
What you’ll get from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Be part of our global network brand;
- Work-life balance.