The Agile Test Manager will be assigned to a long-term mission and will work on major projects in specific areas.
- Define test strategy for E2E projects (functional & non-functional tests)
- Define risk based testing approach for non-regression testing
- Define use cases with the users for software projects and map the software products impacted by the use cases
- Advocating an appropriate level of testability focus in the software development process
- Lead the test automation engineers for defining the automation tests to do based on the project tests analysis
- Follow up with the users during UAT to smoothen the UAT phase, reporting on tests during UAT, lead GO/NO GO meetings
- Exploratory manual testing on products during functional test phases to get familiar banking processes
- At least 5 years experience in Test strategy definitions at product level software products (Java, Avaloq)
- At least 3 years experience in driving E2E projects test strategies (diversity of test environments, test data, critical integration tests, risk based testing)
- Has experience with HP ALM and/or X-RAY in organizing manual & automated test cases & reporting
- Very strong planning and organizational skills (at least 3 years with responsibilities of Project Manager)
- Experience of at least 3 years working with Agile teams
What you’ll get from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Be part of our global network brand.
- Work-life balance.