Our Java Developers team in Lisbon is growing, and we are looking for people who want to learn new technologies (like AEM), who like to work with clean code, to create Unit tests and be involved with work methodologies like Scrum.
- Teamwork, Analytical thinking, Positive attitude, Organisational commitment, Customer Service orientation and Focus on results;
- At least 2/3 years of proving work experience in JEE development;
- Experience with Spring MVC | Maven | Design Patterns | RESTFull | OSGI | SOAP | Sonar | Jenkins | Apache | TDD | GIT;
- Frontend technologies like Js | jQuery;
- With experience in Unit Tests like JUnit;
- To work with Agile Methodologies;
- Work-life balance style;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Willing to travel.
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Training with the best experts in the market with AEM - Adobe Experience Management;
- Awesome work environment;
- Be part of our global network brand;
- Be the next #digitaladdict.