- Keeping up to date with relevant trends and techniques.
- Helping the team learn about motion and 3D
- Being able to quickly visualise ideas for pitches and presentations.
- Having a strong knowledge of 3D, texturing modeling and lighting.
- Strong understanding of technology and it's applications and creatively supports the effective use of technology to solve business problems.
- Champion and support new ideas to help make them happen through allowing access to resourcing and quick prototyping.
- Leads, mentors and is a key contributor on pitch teams.
- Champion, define and feedback on the creative process and output; quality of briefs, regular reviews, feedback channels, creative quality and collaboration.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to increase depth and breadth of creative work performed for clients, both from an understanding of the clients business and needs, but also from a knowledge of the industry, innovation and competitors.
- Key decision maker and team lead that is able to adapt to changing requirements. Conducts work reviews, regular check-ins, goal planning and training. Mentors direct reports, create a supportive culture and encourages people to consistently excel. Able to suggest and structure most suitable creative team.
- Independently identifies opportunities to create high profile blog posts, industry articles, internal presentations, industry presentations
- Have a strong knowledge of a compositing program like after effects (or other)
- Know all of the key design software packages like illustrator and Photoshop.
- Animation program like Flash or other
- Oversight experience
- Internal / external ideas selling
- Global brand experience
- Strong story telling experience