- Overall leadership of significant client/group of clients
- Managing the Business – delivery of the service proposition to clients and full end to end management of the business on individual clients
- Relationship Management – ownership of the senior client relationships as per the defined relationship strategy for the client
- Proactive Client Development – delivering against specific client cross sell and upsell opportunities into the Dentsu Aegis P&L
- Commercial and service ownership of client relationship – driving growth and profit and ensuring seamless delivery
- Team Management – management of an integrated and motivated team around the clients objectives and culture
- Resourcing –ensuring that teams are skilled up and resourced appropriately for that client and supporting with up-skilling as required and that contractual obligations are being met
- Commercial finance – owning, managing and reporting commercial targets within the budget and other financial processes
- New Business – leadership of relevant new business initiatives in conjunction with the New Business and Marketing team
- Managing People – ownership of delivery of Performance Development reviews including development plans for direct reports; proactive identification and management of performance issues (with support from HR); career mapping of senior team members and talent and succession planning
- Operational finance – ensuring the team and processes are in place to deliver streamlined financial processes and minimising debt and maximizing working capital.
- Strategic rigour and viewpoint
- Strong marketing, media and communications concepts, models, skills, practices, tools, frameworks, etc.
- Holistic view of BOE media
- Strong understanding of holistic digital media concepts, propositions, Dentsu Aegis Media digital services
- Ability to analyse numerical data and pull out reasonable and rational conclusions to underpin innovative strategic plan.
- Project management
- People management
- Ability to understand cultural nuances and adapts own style to fit. Respects differences in culture, approach and skillset Managing teams in a virtual / matrix organisation