New York, NY, United States
Senior SEO Analyst
Isobar is looking for SEO specialists who are interested in applying their marketing and technical expertise to develop and support enterprise-class search engine optimization programs for our clients.
The Senior SEO Analyst will be responsible for driving strategy, planning and execution of search engine optimization projects for various clients at Isobar. The position requires someone with thought leadership capabilities to develop innovative ways of improving client rankings and visibility in the search engines, and be able to execute and enhance Isobar’s SEO/SEM marketing approach.
Candidates should demonstrate expertise in strategic and technical aspects of the search engine marketing industry, ranging from day-to-day tasks (keyword research and analysis, site audits, content audits), defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models) to technical implementation of SEO best practices for clients. The Senior SEO Analyst will be responsible for conducting extensive audits and provide recommendations to enhance the standing of client websites in natural search listings.
Candidates must be detail-oriented, team-oriented, possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be willing to travel from time-to-time to support client projects. Candidates will join a growing marketing strategy team and assist in expanding the search engine marketing and interactive marketing activities for clients.
• Work with the marketing strategy team to optimize website structure, content and experience for organic search and pay-per-click campaigns
• Conduct extensive reviews and provide recommendations to enhance the standing of client websites in natural search listings
• Conduct keyword research, analysis and segmentation
• Perform SEO audit of client sites and provide recommendations for search engine optimization of content and architecture
• Present optimization work, analysis and performance reports to clients
• Mentor junior SEO analysts on projects and practice development
• 4-5 years of work experience in technical development or interactive marketing with a minimum of 2-3 years of search engine marketing experience (primarily SEO)Experience with how mobile, social media and other marketing campaigns impact natural search visibility
• Advanced knowledge of technical, usability and content-related aspects of a website and their impact on natural search visibility
• Advanced knowledge of organic/natural search algorithms and principles and latest market developments
• Ability to work with major web analytics and SEO/SEM program management solutions and leverage the data to drive goals and enhance ROI
• Knowledge of testing and conversion optimization solutions, including landing page optimization and A/B and multivariate tests
Nice to have
• Technical implementation and tracking experience with major web analytics packages
• Intermediate-level understanding of related digital marketing fields, including email marketing, display media and social media marketing
• Keen interest in expanding skills across other optimization elements such as web analytics and A/B and multivariate testing (training opportunities available)
• Paid search management experience