Isobar is a global full service digital agency driven by the purpose of delivering “Ideas without Limits”. We are constantly striving to build our business and the key catalyst for that growth is our account management team.
- Assists in managing and coordinating online and offline projects – from initial planning through on-time launch.
- Ensures timely and accurate (bug-free) delivery of projects to the client
- Provides assistance assembling creative briefs, by conducting marketing / consumer research.
- Compiles data and information from multiple sources to create reports.
- Assists analyst in collating and synthesizing data from research tools
- Liaises with clients to obtain assets and other materials, as needed for specific projects.
- Assists with the creation of cost estimates and timelines.
- Actively helps manage project schedules by liaising between social medai, creative and engineering teams.
- Continually helps maintain the team’s focus on project objectives.
- Works with project management to facilitate the clarification of functional requirements and project objectives.
- Assists in the execution of quality assurance and testing plans of all projects.
- Senior Account Executive: Minimum 2 years of account servicing experience in an advertising or digital marketing agency or related company.
- Account Manager: Minimum 3 years of account servicing experience in an advertising or digital marketing agency or related company.
- A degree or diploma in Mass Communication, Business and/or Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Strong interest and high-level understanding of digital media and technology.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous projects simultaneously.
- Works well under pressure and within timeline constraints.
- Motivated and self-starter.
- Works well individually and in a team setting.