We are seeking an experienced Media Planner to take on the role of doing Media Planning and Buying for all social media-related communications activities the agency executes on behalf of our clients. The Media Planner will be responsible for developing and implementing media plans for clients on key social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn. The Media Planner will support the Social Media team internally in servicing the social media client accounts the agency works with. He/she will be working independently with the opportunity of taking on integrated campaign media planning in the future.
- Be the go-to person on all social media related trends and innovations; especially in relation to areas that would affect clients' media plans e.g. the announcement of new ad units
- Analyse existing media plans for social media on client accounts and provide strategic recommendations on how performance can be optimised and improved
- Monitor and compare competitors’ media plans for social media with clients’ plans to identify areas of opportunities and threats
- Advising the social media team and clients on media-related queries for social media content planning and execution
- Develop cost-efficient and effective media plans that will help drive clients’ business and communications goals for social media
- Implementing the day-to-day media buying for client accounts on social media
- Work collaboratively with agency team members to deliver on always-on and campaign-driven social media communications work for clients
- Upwards of 1 year of experience specializing in planning and buying media on social media platforms
- Keen understanding of conversion and performance on social media channels based on past media planning and buying experience
- Confident and well-equipped to manage clients’ requests independently while knowing when to leverage on internal team members’ respective niches
- Tenacious and able to push for input when needed, but enjoy taking responsibility for your own work
- The ability to cope with pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
This is such a rare role for a Media Buyer who is hungry to take on more responsibility while still having the opportunity to learn and grow, so if that sounds like it could be you, send us your CV now!