Isobar is a global full service digital agency driven by the purpose of delivering “Ideas without Limits”. We are constantly striving to build our business and the key catalyst for that growth is our account management team.
As an Account Director, your primary responsibility will be to build the client’s business, the account relationship and the expertise of the team. This involves identifying game-changing ideas to grow the client’s brand and solve business challenges, both in digital and integrated marketing world. The ideal candidate should be fearless and confident in selling great ideas, and most importantly- even in the most complex situations, keeping things simple, organized and clear.
So if you can win the hearts of clients, inspire team-members and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business, please read on:
What you will do
- Strengthening our relationship with the clients, becoming their go-to person. You will win them over by translating the client’s vision and needs into business requirements, asking the right questions, coordinating with project teams on the required deliverables and lastly, being a visible and influential member among the senior client management team
- Deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
- Knowing all there is to know about the client’s product or service, the market and its consumer – and understanding the marketing objectives in terms of sales, market-share and competitor products
- Identifying opportunities and new interests that the client may not recognize to help drive revenue and benefit business needs as their digital advisor.
- Works collaboratively across Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) and across network as needed – uses good knowledge of products and services to drive business value for clients and DAN.
- Maintaining timeline and ensure delivery for key milestones including presentations, approvals and production
- Creating dependable, organized and clear communications at all levels and across all departments
- Developing team members by coaching, training and identifying areas of growth
- Understanding the larger financial picture and impacts on contribution margins/revenue targets
- An unwavering passion for digital marketing and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life
- At least 6-7 year’s relevant experience in an interactive marketing agency.
- Deep understanding of social media best practices, online marketing, and engagement techniques.
- Able to lead the team and work independently.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service.
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organization.
- Proactive, self-starter and an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- A degree or diploma in Mass Communication, Business and/or Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Strong interest and high-level understanding of digital media and technology.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous projects simultaneously.
- Works well under pressure and within timeline constraints.
- Motivated and self-starter.
- Works well individually and in a team setting.