We are currently looking to work with ambitious individuals to be part of the Malaysia team and a part of our ongoing growth and success, and that of our clients.
You should excel at working with multidisciplinary teams to develop highly performing user experiences for our clients. Strong communication skills, a willingness to collaborate, contribute and continually improve your knowledge in the field would be central for a successful candidate.
- Translate designs into HTML markup / styling
- Implement functional requirements.
- Rapidly create working prototypes.
- Follow company best practices, coding standards and framework
- Debug and troubleshoot layout and scripting issues across a variety of browsers
- Participate in technical planning and scoping of projects
- Actively communicate with the project team including Designers and Account Managers to ensure swift and accurate implementation of the project requirements.
- Fresh graduates from disciplines relevant to web development, or candidates with relevant working experience. (Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Web Developer)
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge of cross-browser/platform considerations
- Knowledge of web design/development processes
- Knowledge of HTML Emails and best practices.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Essential Skills:
- HTML / XHTML
- Have coded with any server-side scripting language such as PHP/JSP/ASP/ASP.NET/etc
If coding turns you on and you would like to work in an innovative and exciting environment, please submit your CV, a compelling cover letter and any supporting folio / case study references using the “Apply Now” link!