The Account Supervisor plays a pivotal role in communication planning and production in all areas of digital marketing, liaising directly with our major domestic clients You will be responsible for managing project members, presenting to and negotiating with clients. This role gives you the opportunity to work with a broad range of cutting-edge marketing, technology and communication methods at your disposal.
- Work experience in a full-service advertising agency, marketing consultancy, production company or internet-related business
- Experience in corporate website production
- Project execution experience in cooperation with internal and external networks
- Sharp comprehension and exchanging opinions effectively to define and grasp issues faced by clients
- Leadership to drive projects towards their goal while smartly involving team members
- Leadership and commitment to drive projects thoroughly and responsibly towards their goals involving team members smartly
- Contract type: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable depending on personal abilities and experience based on our agency regulations.
- Full social insurance
- Five-day Working week
- Transportation fee allowance
- Childcare leave
- Hours: 9:30-17:30 (Discretionary labor system has been applied)