Isobar Ireland is currently searching for a Junior Experience Designer to join their team.
You might also go by the name of Interaction Designer. Perhaps even an Information Architect or UX/ UI. But whatever your title, one thing’s for certain, you want to develop class-leading experiences through user-focused designs and insights.
We’ll expect that you'll:
- Possess strong design skills
- Have experience designing for multiple devices and producing responsive designs (up to 1 years commercial experience)
- Produce usable and scalable UX solutions
- Have the ability to, and enjoy, rapid prototyping and have experience using prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision etc.
- Strive for world-class UX deliverables
- Collaborate with internal Isobar teams such as Strategy, Creative, Development and Account Management
But fulfilling these responsibilities is just as important as having:
- A portfolio demonstrating creative thinking ability, attention to detail, knowledge of
user-centered design principles and interaction.
- Some commercial in-house or agency experience
- Solid knowledge across Adobe CC
- Ability to interpret a design brief and establish a comprehensive understanding of the requirements
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Proactive problem solver who is keen to innovate and think ahead
- Want to work across a breadth of high impact and multiple platforms – desktop, tablet mobile
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Diplomatic and collaborative with a calm temperament and able to work within cross disciplinary teams
- Have strong teamwork skills – the ability to inspire work of others
- Ability to collaborate with creative, technology, user experience and strategy to create beautiful experiences
- Bring inspiration to the team by encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches and processes
- A can-do, hands-on approach - self motivated, organised and with the confidence to be accountable for your work
- The confidence to share your opinion and the respect to listen to others
- Preferably have a degree (or equivalent) in a design-based discipline