Isobar Ireland is currently searching for a Front End Developer to join their team.
Isobar is a full service digital agency based in the heart of Dublin. We work with a wide mix of local and international clients, across all verticals. Isobar is the world’s most global digital agency. We have over 3,000 digital pioneers in 68 offices, across 40 markets worldwide. This gives us an unparalleled ability to deliver world class digital solutions and platforms to our Irish clients.
In Dublin, we employ over 30 of Ireland’s most experienced and accomplished digital specialists who produce innovative and results-driven digital solutions for our blue-chip clients. Our strength is born from the emphasis we place on developing online solutions based on robust research, our user-centric design framework and our innate understanding of not only digital technologies but online consumer behaviour.
Isobar is seeking a Front-end Developer who has proven experience developing and supporting enterprise-class web applications using established front-end technologies. Candidates must have extensive experience working as part of a team on large-scale projects.
Candidates will provide high-quality, well-structured, well-documented code, and communicate effectively with creative leads, client counterparts and other members of the development team. They will assist in mentoring junior developers by encouraging collaboration, participation and creative thinking.The ideal candidate will have experience interfacing with various back-end technologies, frameworks and services. Front-end Developers at Isobar must demonstrate the ability to master new / emerging technologies, and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions. Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years’ experience working in an agency
- Robust web portfolio with live examples
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other graphic-editing tools
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts and positioning
- Thorough knowledge of browser behaviour and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions, and coding for Search Engine Optimization
- Thorough understanding of performance, cross-browser / cross-device development, testing and optimization
Nice to Have
- Experience delivering WordPress websites
- Experience working with Magento
- Experience with source-code management tools (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Experience with build systems (e.g., Gulp, Grunt, Webpack) and unit testing
- Design and conceptual skills