But one person is missing: UX Designer
Join one of Hungary’s oldest and biggest UX team where we design user-friendly and high-quality solutions for multiple interfaces for renowned global brands.
What you will most probably like as UX Designer at Isobar
- You will have enough time to thoroughly think about a problem, and still you won’t work on a product for years.
- You will design for global markets.
- Your solutions can enhance the user experience for millions of customers.
- Hand in hand with our Service Design Team, you will contribute to the omni-channel experience.
- You can build on the extensive competencies of a leading agency with 150+ professionals.
- You can design for unique devices and interfaces (e.g. Smart TV).
- We never leave you alone with a problem – you can count on our comprehensive professional experience.
- You will work in a design office that earned the ‘Office of the Year’ Award.
- Competitive benefits
The ideal person
- has a comprehensive and contextual product/service approach, but can also dig deep into details;
- can prioritize and accurately plan resources and process sequences;
- is precise, pays attention to details, and takes pride in outstanding quality;
- can argue for his/her solution but also recognizes the need for change;
- doesn’t cling to a methodology, and takes a custom approach to each problem;
- can realistically assess tasks and completion time – and early recognizes and handles planning errors;
- speaks the language of the user, the client and the project team members;
- can persistently work in long-term projects for several months;
- is a constructive and helpful team player.
What you will most probably do as UX Designer
- identify user habits, wishes and problems with various methods;
- detect and understand business objectives and processes;
- map and evaluate technological and other significant influencing factors;
- perform competitive and best practice analysis;
- develop structural, content and operational concepts for mobile and web-based apps, (responsive) websites, and various digital products; and present these for clients;
- design user interfaces on wireframe- and prototype-level;
- coordinate the project team’s professional activities.
You have the following experience and skillset
- You worked as a key player in mobile or web-based application and website design projects. You have experience in long-term maintenance and development of a product, portal, or service.
- You keep up with the latest trends. An outstanding form design or webshop cart page gets you excited.
- You can easily express yourself visually. You like to draw sketches and elaborate details.
- You are a master of time management. You are also familiar with project management.
- You have a good command of English or German.
Assets that may help you stand out from the crowd
- You have experience in a connected professional area (service design, visual design, interaction design, site building, mobile development, business consulting etc.)
- You have executive experience in implementation of major projects and directing several people.
- You are familiar with agency work processes.
- You have demonstrated experience with agile projects.
If you are interested, drop us a line and send your application (CV, portfolio if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: kiro-1406).
"We design user-friendly and high-quality solutions for multiple interfaces for renowned global brands." Joe Bloggs, Hiring Manager