We are looking for a Trainee to work with our young and dynamic web content production team.
If you always wanted to work at an agency, and you have a keen interest in the world of webshops and content production, this is your chance to prove yourself at Isobar Budapest. In this position, you will gain firsthand experience in the daily responsibilities of webshop operation and maintenance, real teamwork, and client management. You will be involved in real tasks, and learn from experienced colleagues in an inspiring environment.
Who are we?
Isobar Budapest (previously kirowski Isobar) is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the most dynamically growing digital communication agencies of the world. Dentsu Aegis Network creates a strong bond between clients and customers through efficient brand and product communication. Our range of services include strategy and service development, media planning and buying, full scale brand management, as well as marketing analysis.
What does the Content Production team do?
Our group of 25 people maintains the webshops of a well-known multinational company.
Our regular operations include the following tasks:
- Development of category pages from product photos and related information (using CMS);
- Development of product and content pages from approved designs (partly HTML-coding, partly editing in CMS);
- Creation of static banners and other simple images in accordance with the corporate style guide and the brand’s corporate identity;
- Interface creation for registration pages of promotions;
- Conversion of print product catalogues to web views;
- Product information maintenance.
This team does NOT participate in new website development, marketing, communication projects or creative/SEO copywriting activities.
You will be responsible for
- Participating in content production and regular testing;
- Maintaining the flow of our inner processes;
- Uploading contents and updating products using the administration page of webshops;
- Administration tasks for ongoing productions.
We are looking for our new college who
- Has the motivation and drive to work for a communication agency;
- Has a strong affiliation with technology;
- Has an agile, precise, enthusiastic and inquiring personality;
- Is a true team player;
- Has fluent English writing skills;
- Has thorough MS Office skills for Word and Excel;
- Whose education is still in progress (marketing specialization preferred), and who is looking for a trainee position;
- Whose educational duties do not take more than a couple of hours a week;
- Who preferably is adept in of CMS (will be considered as a plus).
How to apply?
Send your application (a resume with your photo) to email@example.com with the reference ‘TRAINEE’ in the subject field.