Isobar Budapest is currently searching for a passionate Senior User Experience Designer to join their team. The team is ambitious, fun and hard working – 130 professionals + extensive partner network + great clients. We like to think of it as moving hearts and business.
But one person is missing: a Senior User Experience Designer
As a UX designer it goes without saying that the role involves taking a senior position within Isobar’s Experience Design team. You’ll be involved in client pitches and the creation of class-leading user research and design work as well as executing and improving agency UX processes and providing thought leadership to help drive Isobar forward.
Aside from upholding the Isobar value of 'No Bullshit', it's expected that you'll:
- possess strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- produce amazing UX deliverables
- sell the benefits of UX to key stakeholders
- establish strong client relationships
- strong ability to solve complex problems and help achieve business objectives
- define UX requirements, use cases, concept visualization, prototypes, interaction patterns
- design detailed interaction design specifications / wireframes
- identify needs for usability testing and user research; prepare prototypes for user testing: iterate UX designs based on the results from user testing.
- collaborate with internal Isobar teams such as Strategy and Creative
- deliver design presentations at operational level
- provide mentoring to the team
- improve team efficiency and productivity
- drive transformational programs of work
- foster a program of work that’s centred around culture and create a team that’s fun, open, considerate, respectful and above all passionate.
- a proven record in producing high calibre UX deliverables and selling the benefits of UX, experience working on large and complex digital projects
- ability to lead workshops and hold presentations, even in English
- a can-do, hands-on approach
- a hunger to lead, change and inspire
- excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- the confidence to share your opinion and the respect to listen to others
If you are interested, drop us a line and send your application (CV, portfolio and expected salary) to email@example.com (ref: SPM_UXUI)