Our brand and service design experts began consulting top execs in digital transformation. The content team serviced top e-commerce companies in 8 countries, our campaigns are increasingly directed at regional levels. Our team is ambitious, fun and hard working – 130 professionals + extensive partner network + great clients. We like to think of it as moving hearts and business.
But one person is missing: Senior Graphic Designer / Art Director
What is the Craft Team?
The Craft Team is a smaller group within our creative division that works on device and campaign based conception and production projects in close co-operation with many professional areas (Concept, Social, Strategy, UX, Dev.).
What you will most probably like as a creative professional at Isobar
- You can build on the extensive competencies of a leading agency with 150+ professionals.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Trendy premises with great atmosphere
- You can work with Hungarian and international clients.
- You will work with many smart and interesting people.
- Employment in a solid and dynamically growing agency
- We appreciate proactivity and are open to new ideas.
The ideal person
- has a distinctive visual culture;
- is both an inventor and an implementer of ideas who likes to follow through with the projects;
- is precise, pays attention to details, and takes pride in quality;
- has a comprehensive project approach, but can also dig deep into details;
- can argue for his/her idea but also recognizes the need for change;
- has a constructive and helpful attitude;
- can work independently, and is a great team player as well.
Your daily tasks will include
- design and preparation of campaign key visuals;
- online and offline tasks – design of print, billboard and citylight ads, flyers, brochures, instore and POS materials, events, interactive/web ads;
- active participation in photo and film shootings;
- comprehensive management of external resources;
- ongoing consulting with creative professionals and project managers.
You have the following experience and skillset
- You are a maximalist in visual creativity.
- You think in concepts.
- minimum 5 years experience at an agency or design studio
- commitment to your profession
- knowledge of the latest industry and technology trends
- expert-level user of Adobe programs
- outstanding presentation skills
- co-operative, team-player attitude
- outstanding time management and priority-setting skills.
- familiarity with project management
- You are a master of multitasking who can simultaneously work on 5 different tasks.
- You are a heavy-duty professional, and can handle stress.
- knowledge of pre-press preparation
- conversation level English
Assets that may help you stand out from the crowd
- You can work independently.
- You like to draw sketches and elaborate details.
- You are familiar with the agency work processes.
- You have experience in a connected professional area (Social, Media, Strategy, Creative Concept, UX, UI, etc.).
- Your hobby is related to your profession (drawings, photo, video etc.).
If you are interested, drop us a line and send your application (CV, motivation letter, references, and expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: AD).