eers, are the programmatic experts for the Dentsu Aegis Network
, specializing not only in programmatic buying, but also in the planning, analysis and activation of audience data.
At Amnet we partner with the top tier media owners and work with some of the world biggest brands such as Opel, Mondelez and Mattel. The more you spend the more you learn and with clients such as these there are no limitations on being the best you can be.
The Programmatic Experts of the Network: Amnet
leads the way in all thing programmatic within the Dentsu Aegis Network. With Amnet you will get to work alongside all our other amazing brands, such as Carat
.What is Programmatic?
The rise of technology platforms has given way to programmatic, real-time data driven media buying. Dentsu Aegis Network Hungary has built out a team dedicated to this programmatic approach (Amnet
) whose expertise spans social, display, video and mobile. The role of this team is to understand the landscape of technology platforms, how to use them, and then successfully apply them to the strategy and execution of client business and marketing objectives. Job Introduction
This Programmatic Trader Assistant role offers you the opportunity to develop a career in one of the fastest growing and in demand spaces in media. As an assistant trader you’ll work on our biggest clients spread across a variety of categories including FMCG, automotive, tech, clothing and others. You’ll develop skills in trading, campaign set up and optimization to ensure the clients requirements are surpassed.Role Responsibility
As an Assistant Trader you’ll play a pivotal role in linking clients and the agency, and be instrumental in assisting the senior team making sure all clients KPIs are reached. The purpose of this role is to provide deeper level insight, reporting and analysis for clients and our senior team.
As you develop, your role will reflect this allowing you to continually progress and grow your career.The Ideal Candidate
You’ll be passionate about all things media with a special interest in innovative work in the digital world. As media and more specifically the digital space is ever evolving, you’ll be highly adaptive and welcome all change as a positive. You’re a highly numerical individual who loves working in an analytical environment and thrives in a competitive atmosphere.
Don't worry, we'll provide you with lots of training to get you up to speed. So if you're keen to make the move into Programmatic Trading do send us your CV.Key Accountabilities
Knowledge and Skills required
- Learn to perform tasks on Amnet’s suite of licensed tech platforms (DSPs, DMPs)
- Learn about programmatic strategy, ad operations and client service
- Monitor campaign performance on a day to day basis
- Provide top level and deep insight reporting and analysis on campaign results and analytics to the senior team, demonstrating the effectiveness of the media optimization, and articulating insights based on performance data
- Support the successful execution of programmatic media plans under the supervision of senior traders
- Assure quality of new campaigns before and after launch
- Assist in the design and implementation of tactics, data strategies that deliver against client goals
- Collaborate with Amnet’s technology partners to optimize and troubleshoot campaigns
- Participate in group brainstorming sessions with the intention of bringing great ideas to life
- Traffics, quality assures and optimizes online display ad campaigns under the supervision of senior team (standard, video and mobile) ensuring KPIs are fully met
- Provides feedback and suggests improvements to current workflow and processes
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in EN and HU
- Tech savvy
- Experience working with large data sets and complex digital user interfaces is an advantage
- Highly literate in MS Excel (pivot tables, creating charts, vlookups, etc.), PowerPoint and Word
- Understanding of basic statistics
- An innovative thinker who is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial work culture
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, while maintaining an eye to detail
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve
- Education in media, marketing, communications or those within a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics)
- Strong interest in digital communications in general and emerging media in particular
- Self-driven to learn more about the industry and programmatic best-practices
- A team-player who can work collaboratively with our multi-faceted team (including planning and analytics) and other agency departments
A competitive salary.
More importantly we offer career progression like no one else. Dentsu Aegis network is global with different brands like iProspect, Carat and Vizeum. We encourage movement within the group giving you added flexibility and fluidity to take your career in the direction you want. Finally, and most importantly you will get to manage and work within an awesome team with future friends and colleagues who are just waiting to meet you!Candidates please send your English resume with photo, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org