iProspect is a digital performance marketing agency specializing in search engine advertising (SEA), search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing and performance display solutions. We work with many Hungarian and global brands to deliver ROI and value online.
This particular specialist role is a core part of the team. You’ll have at least 2 years PPC experience (Facebook, AdWords). Additionally you’ll have excellent skills in communication, time management, project management, service, live and breathe PPT and Excel, have outstanding attention to detail…and above all be a genuinely nice person too!
The Paid Search Specialist will work closely with Senior Paid Search Specialist and the digital and offline marketing teams to deliver challenging targets.
The day to day management of campaigns and optimization will include: Keyword optimisation, Ad copy tests, Landing page optimization, campaign setup, reporting.
Major challenges in this role
- SEA Campaign Management
- Develop account structure, keyword lists and ad-copy
- Implement campaigns in Google, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Integrate with ad-serving technologies as required
- Analyze data and extract insights from bid management tools, site analytics and search engine data
- Develop and execute advanced bidding strategies based on client KPI’s and campaign insights
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to improve campaign efficiencies, changes to campaigns when needed
- Generate campaign reports and presentations focusing on core metrics
Qualifications & Experience
- Working with multiple clients and stakeholders
- Managing tight deadlines & rapidly changing priorities
- Continually designing innovative search strategies
- Ensuring high quality deliverables are met consistently
- Ensuring own-development, and staying on top of industry trends and best-practice
- At least 2 years of experience in a search agency role
- At least basic knowledge of bid management and ad serving technologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Current Google Adwords Professional
- Tertiary studies in a marketing or business background
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to multitask
- Analytical approach
- Ability to think creatively
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Hungarian)
- Strong interpersonal skills
We expect commitment, hard work and dedication. You can expect
- Competitive compensation package
- The feeling of being part of a successful team
- Strong international background and knowledge sharing
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and exciting environment in this cutting-edge industry await the right candidate.
Candidates please send your English and Hungarian resume with photo, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com