Our brand and service design experts began consulting top execs in digital transformation. The content team serviced top e-commerce companies in 8 countries, our campaigns are increasingly directed at regional levels. Our team is ambitious, fun and hard working – 130 professionals + extensive partner network + great clients. We like to think of it as moving hearts and businesses.
But one person is missing: Motion Designer
What is the Craft Team?
The Craft Team is a smaller group within our creative division that works on device and campaign based conception and production projects in close co-operation with many professional areas (Concept, Social, Strategy, UX, Dev.).
What you will most probably like as a creative professional at Isobar
- You can build on the extensive competencies of a leading agency with 150+ professionals.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Trendy premises with great atmosphere.
- You can work with Hungarian and international clients.
- You will work with many smart and interesting people.
- Employment in a solid and dynamically growing agency.
- We appreciate proactivity and are open to new ideas.
The ideal person
- has a distinctive visual culture;
- is precise, pays attention to details, and takes pride in quality;
- has a comprehensive project approach, but can also dig deep into details;
- can argue for his/her solution but also recognizes the need for change;
- has a constructive and helpful attitude;
- can work independently, and is a great team player as well.
Your daily tasks will include
- e-content, case studies production
- creating packshots
- designing infographics
- editing werk videos
- sound design knowledge is nice but not a must
You have the following experience and skillset
- minimum 3 years relevant experience
- expert-level user of Adobe After Effects, Audition and Premiere programs
- good knowledge of 3D Program is an asset
- conversation level in English
- excellent knowledge of Graphics software
- good at DSLR camera usage
- maximalist in visual creativity
- commitment to your profession
- co-operative, team-player attitude
- outstanding time management and priority-setting skills.
- good at multitasking, can simultaneously work on 5 different tasks
- be a heavy-duty professional, can handle stress
If you are interested, drop us a line and send your application (CV, portfolio if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.